Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Gary and Kathy from Virginia

Sail Date: July 27, 2014

This was our first cruise and we enjoyed it immensely. I would highly recommend this to anyone of any age.The crew was very friendly and professional. I cannot say enough about the staff. They were absolutely great.They were very courteous at all times and were there to meet your every need,no matter what time of the day or night.The food was excellent,whether you were eating a burger,the buffet,pizza,deli or the dining room, it was great. The service was tremendous, you are waited on every second.There was never a dull moment on the ship, always something to do. The ports we stopped at were wonderful,the people were friendly and the scenery was spectacular. The shore excursions were great and many to choose from. We went snorkeling in Belize.We did the BOSS excursion in Honduras and it was awesome,we were able to snorkel and ride the underwater scooters. I would recommend this to everyone if you go there. Once again I cannot say enough about the staff,they were great. Before we left a friend at work told me this...if you do anything on the ship,you have done too much,they will take care of everything...she was absolutely right. We had an awesome time and can"t wait to do it again.

Make sure you get a room with a balcony. It is wonderful sitting out there in the evenings and mornings.

My tip would be to explore and see the whole ship and enjoy everything it has to offer.

1 Comment