Worst Cruise of my life.

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 27, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest
I have never received the extreme levels of terrible customer service at every turn on a cruise. If I was eating at a restaurant here in my town I would have reported them to health services as well as not leave my server a tip. We had hair in our food and the server tried to remove it with his finger at the table. Another day our server gave us creamer for our coffee from the dirty table next to us, and then later argued with us over how our eggs were cooked. We constantly received attitude from our servers when we asked questions about the dishes on the menu and when we asked to have more then one appetizer or dessert it seemed like a big inconvenience and we should be ashamed of ourselves for doing that. When we tried to express this to customer service there was no care or concern from the people on the boat or when I called the customer service line when I returned. I am in contact with many, many people who constantly travel at my job and carnival cruise line is definitely NOT being recommended from me.

Only one of the 4 comedians was funny.

That's NOT what our room looked like. The drains were clogged and shower was small.

Just NEVER go on a carnival cruise.