Carnival Coquest 6/22/14 6/29/14

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 22, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest

I took this 7day eastern carribean cruise with my wife and i have to say everything was great

from the time we arrived on the ship we were impreesed with the staff and food aboard this ship

This was my fourth cruise and i have to say it was the best the weather was terrific the port of calls were

good with the exception of San Juan there was nothing to do there but visit the El morro fort however

we did take a cab ride to the condado to have lunch so we got to explore the other side of the island

aside from that great trip. I  would recommend this trip looking foward to booking with carnival again

the beach was clean loved the bbq