Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Carnival Conquest 7 Day Cruise Feedbback

Sail Date: June 08, 2014

The cruise was just "ok" .  This was my first 7 day cruise and by the 6th day I was ready to come back home.  Our room was clean when we arrived to our satisfaction.  I could tell they didnt clean the bathroom with cleanser or vaccum everyday because but i could see a ring forming in the toilet and crumbs on the floor.  Our person who made our beds everyday was great and knew everyone's name on the floor...totally empressive!  Make sure you tip those guys!  Our bed was hard as a rock but once I asked the guy what could be done, he found some type of pad to put on the bed to make it a bit softer.

The first 3 days the food was good and it went downhill from there.  I do understand that they must rotate the food but it was a bit much.

I really enjoyed the private island Half Moon Cay, the beach was wonderful and food was good.  In St. Thomas make sure you ask for Mr. King to take you around the island on a private tour.  We learned and saw a great deal of St Thomas without paying for one of those excursions.  San Juan was ok.  Grand Turk was a blast especiall at Margaritaville at the pool bar....awesome time.  I didnt understand why our time there was so short and I would have like to have spend more time docked there.

Our dinner waiter was excellent. Service with smile and never complained even when were were complaining about the food.  Make sure you tip them as well.

Overall the ship itself was nice and had some really good activities planned on the ship for everyone to enjoy.  All of the comedians in the comdey show were funny which is must go see if you are on the cruise ship.

Plenty to do for everyone
I wouldnt say the food was horrible but it wasnt that great. The first 3 days it was good but took a turn for the worst.
Sarfin was awesome
Comedy shows off the chain
I would have liked to have had a full day in Grand Turk
My cabin room was great but just make sure you put your stuff away and not live out of your suitcase because its tight in the room
Miami, Florida
Easy to check in and check out of as long as you have all of your docs
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Absolutely beautiful!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Gorgeous
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Historical
Grand Turk Island
Wish we had a full day there!

You can do a sit down breakfast if you want but bring a sweater because its cold in the restaurant. The same food is pretty much served on the Lido deck. Guy's burgers and fries always had line and the burgers were awesome!