Excellent way to spend our honeymoon!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 08, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest

My husband and I really enjoyed our 7 night cruise from Carnival. As always, the crew onboard was friendly and did their best to make our time with them enjoyable. Also, I don't think that I can ever cruise without a balcony again, the view was just too amazing.

Food onboard was about average, I was a bit disappointed in the breakfast grill (very bland and not many options), but the Blue Iguana had breakfast burritos and tacos so that became my staple for the trip.

The best thing about this trip was the offered excursions by far (Beginner Scuba in St. Thomas is a must if you have never tried it before)... the ports of call were all wonderful, though Puerto Rico is so big it doesn't seem like an island.

But yes, overall we had a great time and would love to do it again. It was a bit humid in June, so maybe next time we will try a winter cruise.

Blue Iguana Grill and the Steakhouse are must tries.

Lots of stuff to do.

Fun movies, great comedians, and Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final where the Kings won!

Seemed like a lot was offered, though I cannot speak to the quality

Loved our Stewards, though room service screwed up our breakfast order once.

Loved the ship!

I officially love balconies.

The Taste Bar is a great way to try new things every night and the staff are very entertaining.

Very nice place... going to only go there in winter from now on... so very humid.
Very nice, for a private island.
Best port on the whole cruise!
Doesn't feel like an island.
Beach is right off the pier and the semi-sub is a great excursion!