Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Excellent way to spend our honeymoon!

Sail Date: June 08, 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our 7 night cruise from Carnival. As always, the crew onboard was friendly and did their best to make our time with them enjoyable. Also, I don't think that I can ever cruise without a balcony again, the view was just too amazing.

Food onboard was about average, I was a bit disappointed in the breakfast grill (very bland and not many options), but the Blue Iguana had breakfast burritos and tacos so that became my staple for the trip.

The best thing about this trip was the offered excursions by far (Beginner Scuba in St. Thomas is a must if you have never tried it before)... the ports of call were all wonderful, though Puerto Rico is so big it doesn't seem like an island.

But yes, overall we had a great time and would love to do it again. It was a bit humid in June, so maybe next time we will try a winter cruise.

Loved the ship!
Blue Iguana Grill and the Steakhouse are must tries.
Loved our Stewards, though room service screwed up our breakfast order once.
Fun movies, great comedians, and Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final where the Kings won!
Seemed like a lot was offered, though I cannot speak to the quality
Lots of stuff to do.
Try the Beginner Scuba in St. Thomas, it is worth it. Also, if you want to do horseback riding anywhere and they go in the water, be advised that the first thing they will do is go to the bathroom.
I officially love balconies.
Miami, Florida
Very nice place... going to only go there in winter from now on... so very humid.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Very nice, for a private island.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Best port on the whole cruise!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Doesn't feel like an island.
Grand Turk Island
Beach is right off the pier and the semi-sub is a great excursion!

The Taste Bar is a great way to try new things every night and the staff are very entertaining.