Best Cruise ever!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 25, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest
Cabin Number: GUAR

This was my first cruise, and I went for my 50th Birthday, It was everything I ever could have dreamed of, and more! I am already planning another one for March, 2015 for my whole family! I would never cruise with anyone else! It is worth every penny!

Fabulous!

I loved everything I did!

I was never bored for one minute!

Can't wait to take my daughter to do all those great activities!

My Housekeeping staff was amazing! Loved the towel animals every night!

Perfect!

So clean, and bigger than I thought. I was really impressed! Loved the balcony! Will always get that kind of room! It is totally worth it!

You have to go to the buffet for breakfast, and have your own omelet made! Unreal! Sooo Good!

Very friendly people!
Definitly swimming here, and the buffet lunch on the beach!
Have to visit the jewerly stores! Amazing prices!
The Fort is a must see, and the Sangria is wonderful!
The Horseback riding on the beach!