Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best Cruise ever!

Sail Date: May 25, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

This was my first cruise, and I went for my 50th Birthday, It was everything I ever could have dreamed of, and more! I am already planning another one for March, 2015 for my whole family! I would never cruise with anyone else! It is worth every penny!

My Housekeeping staff was amazing! Loved the towel animals every night!
I was never bored for one minute!
Can't wait to take my daughter to do all those great activities!
I loved everything I did!
I loved everywhere we went, and the excursions were amazing!
So clean, and bigger than I thought. I was really impressed! Loved the balcony! Will always get that kind of room! It is totally worth it!
Miami, Florida
Very friendly people!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Definitly swimming here, and the buffet lunch on the beach!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Have to visit the jewerly stores! Amazing prices!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The Fort is a must see, and the Sangria is wonderful!
Grand Turk Island
The Horseback riding on the beach!

You have to go to the buffet for breakfast, and have your own omelet made! Unreal! Sooo Good!