Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Conquest

Sail Date: May 25, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

This cruise experience was amazing! The check in process went well one lady upset my husband but I don't think she understood what we were doing. When we got to our room it looked great and didn't take long for our luggage to show up.  I am picky when it comes to bed and bathroom cleanliness and I was happy with what I saw! We ate in the dining room every night and it was amazing! Yes sometimes it gets a little slow but the whole experience is fantastic.  We tried all of the "didjas" and I recommend that. There are so many things to do it is hard to decide and instead of complaining do your research before selecting a cruise (that is for the reviews below me!) Also, I never had an issue with any staff person and some reviews below suggest that some of the staff was rude.  If you have an awesome attitude than everything will seem amazing! Do your research before going on the cruise because many complaints below are issue covered in the Q&A on carnival.

Children's Programs Did not use but that looked great.
Our towels fell off the bathroom hooks and we wanted to help conserve water but when they end up on the ground they are switched out. In another review I suggested they fix those. No big deal just wanted to help out. Everything else was awesome!
Miami, Florida
The humidity is horrible but the beach was fun. We walked down the streets a people watched!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Amazing I didn't want to leave!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I don't think we had enough time to experience the island so that's why I put ok. We did an excursion and it took up most of the time. Turtle Cove excursion was amazing. We were on the Castaway Girl with Molly, Heather, Joey, Jim. They rocked!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Wish I had more time to visit. I didn't want to leave.
Grand Turk Island
Relaxing, great bar, great souvenir shops, great photo ops. Next time I want to do an excursion.

Eat in the dining room every night and use "your time dining". Our large group has agreed that it was probably the best part of the ship experience.