Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Time to sail away!

Sail Date: May 04, 2014

I had a wonderful time during this cruise.  The Carnival staff was excellent and they did a great job from the housekeeping to the restaurant staff.  Everyone was curtious and well trained to answer any questions that I might have and when they didn't have the answer, they would find out for me right away.  I was very happy during my time on-board that I would forget what day of the week it was, and if it wasn't from my wrist watch, I wouldn't know what time of the day it was either!  I thought this was funny -this is what being in vacation & disconnected really should be and Carnival/ nailed it for me.

Cruise Photos

My room was spacious and clean.
The Renoir restaurant was the best. Dewi the hostess was excellent and so was Donald my server. :-)
Everyone was very sweet and knowledgeable.
Most nights I found myself at the Atrium listening to the Indi Duo - they were delightful!
Children's Programs I don't know I didn't have children with me.
I was busy going back and forth the whole time for the different activities.
I was upset that we could not dock in Honduras, but that is mother-nature for you.
Get to know your housekeeping staff and let them know what your morning schedule and evening schedule will be like. They will come in and clean your cabin when they have an idea that you are out, so they will not be in your way or interrupt you at all.
Miami, Florida
It was my 1st trip to Miami and I got to see some important aspects of it - go Miami Heat!
Excellent - I wished I would have had more time, but I will have to go back.
Belize City, Belize
Not what I had expected, I didn't realize how scary it gets once you go past the metal gates.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We could not port at all - this is the reason why I had chosen this particular cruise.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Extraordinary! the port was clean and everything was close by - I had a wonderful time here. I want to go back again.

If you do not want to be rushed during dinner, take a late one and at the same time get to know a little more of your servers. As the evening dies down, they have more time to answer any questions you may have, out of the ordinary "what's in this meal"? and learn a little-bit about their culture.