Service and Quality of Food isn't what it use to be

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 13, 2014

Seems that Customer Service is not a priority on the conquest. The Lido and most of the food areas were dirty. Staff stood around and talked rather than clean. Their one cloth to clean every table scared me. I saw absolutely no sanitzing solutions. I asked the omelette preparer to do me eggs with cheese, He told me the regular eggs are on the buffet. You can add cheese at the end. Wow. Our steward Patrick was very friendly and helpful but the boat was beyond cold it was icy. You could not adjust the tempt in your cabin at all and I heard several conversations concerning this issue.  We cruise for the different ports and for the on board food. They closed the buffets down early every day and the selections were limited when it was open. I've selled with carnival before an I was very disapointed in this boat, it's sanitation and it's staffs lack of concern for customer satisfaction.

Customer service needs to be come a priority. Cleanliness needs to be come a priority. Adjusting the air so you don't have to wear winter coats should be a priority.