Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Love the Fun Ship

Sail Date: March 30, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

My family and I really enjoyed our trip. My kids want to go on another cruise. I have been on a Carnival Cruise 4 times and will do it again.  My recommendation is to take taxis from airport to cruise port. It's cheaper for family and get there faster than Carnival bus. We love St Thomas and Grand Turk, beautiful!

Cruise Photos

If you are in hurry to get off ship, take luggages with you. You get off first. Otherwise you can stay on ship little longer
Miami, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Went snorkeling on our own than taking tour. Fun!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Grand Turk Island
Love it, beautiful

Go early morning for breakfast to Lido for shorter line. If you wait till 9:00 am, long line. Otherwise go to dining room and let them service you.