Love the Fun Ship

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 30, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest
Cabin Number: GUAR

My family and I really enjoyed our trip. My kids want to go on another cruise. I have been on a Carnival Cruise 4 times and will do it again.  My recommendation is to take taxis from airport to cruise port. It's cheaper for family and get there faster than Carnival bus. We love St Thomas and Grand Turk, beautiful!

Go early morning for breakfast to Lido for shorter line. If you wait till 9:00 am, long line. Otherwise go to dining room and let them service you.

Went snorkeling on our own than taking tour. Fun!
Love it, beautiful