Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good, but not great

Sail Date: March 23, 2014

Overall, the ship was nice although the lack of a Serenity area was noticed. The food was very good and the dining room staff very friendly in meeting our expectations. In the buffet restaurant, the food was good but the staff assigned to clean the tables seemed to be a bit slower than I have experienced on other recent cruises (Carnival Liberty and Carnival Dream). The stateroom staff was friendly and efficient.

One area that lacked, based on the prioe cruises, was the entertainment. I thought that the shows (singing and dancing) in the main lounge was average at best. The comedians varied in quality with only one of four being truly funny (my opinion only).

As expected
Good but not great
No complaints here
Varied from good to excellent
performers were not to expectation
I selected this cruise for the destinations as was not disappointed
Miami, Florida
I do not like Miami, but it fit my schedule better than the alternatives
George Town, Grand Cayman
Stingray excursion was fun, but very crowded
12 meter sailing was a great excursion