Good, but not great

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 23, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest

Overall, the ship was nice although the lack of a Serenity area was noticed. The food was very good and the dining room staff very friendly in meeting our expectations. In the buffet restaurant, the food was good but the staff assigned to clean the tables seemed to be a bit slower than I have experienced on other recent cruises (Carnival Liberty and Carnival Dream). The stateroom staff was friendly and efficient.

One area that lacked, based on the prioe cruises, was the entertainment. I thought that the shows (singing and dancing) in the main lounge was average at best. The comedians varied in quality with only one of four being truly funny (my opinion only).

No complaints here

performers were not to expectation

Varied from good to excellent

Good but not great

As expected
I do not like Miami, but it fit my schedule better than the alternatives
Stingray excursion was fun, but very crowded
12 meter sailing was a great excursion