Western Caribbean Cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 23, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest

This was my 11th cruise (not all with Carnival.)  I thought the overall experience was good.  The team of service providers was friendly everywhere.  The food was okay.  I thought the desserts could've had a better selection and been tastier.  The shows were a flop!  I hated the techno backgrounds and the singer was sooo off key.  I wish the show producers could be more imaginative and get some new acts besides magic and comedy.  The live entertainers/singers were very talented and I enjoyed relaxing to their music.  Woohoo!  No more Caribbeanbands on board! Loved snorkeling in Roatan.  The reefs and schools were very good!  The larger ships are not for me though, too many long lines for getting back on the ship and getting off, etc.

Be prepared for no room in the pools.