Poor Expectations

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 08, 2013
Ship: Carnival Conquest
Our Cabin steward was excellent and so our waiter in the main dining room. The food in the main dining room was a hit or miss, more misses than hit's. The entertainment in my opinion was sub poor. The comedy club lounge is too small it needs to be in the main entertainment theater. I don't count bingo, art auctions, scavenger hunts of hairy chest competitions as my entertainment. The ship was hard to navigate on the inside. I guess I'm got spoiled with Royal Caribbean ships, which are easier to navigate and better entertainment.

Main dining needs improving. Buffet was better

again not my kind of activities a bunch of drunks

not my kind of entertainment

did not use

customer service desk was poor

needs up dating

needs to be a little bigger

we brought our own bottled water and ice tea packets and coffee flavored creamer. The ship's ice tea was not good.

One word, CONGESTED
stay in the secured area
I felt unsafe