Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Poor Expectations

Sail Date: September 08, 2013

Our Cabin steward was excellent and so our waiter in the main dining room. The food in the main dining room was a hit or miss, more misses than hit's. The entertainment in my opinion was sub poor. The comedy club lounge is too small it needs to be in the main entertainment theater. I don't count bingo, art auctions, scavenger hunts of hairy chest competitions as my entertainment. The ship was hard to navigate on the inside. I guess I'm got spoiled with Royal Caribbean ships, which are easier to navigate and better entertainment.
needs up dating
Main dining needs improving. Buffet was better
needs to be a little bigger
customer service desk was poor
not my kind of entertainment
Children's Programs did not use
again not my kind of activities a bunch of drunks
we stayed inside the secured areas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
stay in the secured area
Belize City, Belize
I felt unsafe
Been there several times

we brought our own bottled water and ice tea packets and coffee flavored creamer. The ship's ice tea was not good.