Sublime Time

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 01, 2013
We took the cruise and met so many wonderful people and employees of Carnival that we will be back and recommend this cruise. The adult pool is the best as are the pool boys especially Ida. All the dinners were such fun and tasty...our special servers were Wayan & Ni Monde....we will facebook with them and hopefully take another cruise with them. Best cabin boy, Paskar....hard to get use to not having my bed turned down, room beautiful and bathroom always clean.
This is the 4th cruise I've been on and the best. Thanks

Outstanding

plenty

Wonderful, especially Latin nights

must be good since we were never bothered

Fabulous

Great seperation of children and adults

Great even with the interior cabin

Breakfast in the dinning room is the best and helped me stay on my plan....lost 1.2 pounds and didn't suffer at all. Buffets can get me in trouble.

Try Destiny Restaurant on Bourbon St. Miss Gwen is great
Don't miss the Tree Bar's bloody mary's...life changing
Tony Macaroni's is a must. Denise, Sam & Tony are now family.
Enjoyed other stops much more