Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sublime Time

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

We took the cruise and met so many wonderful people and employees of Carnival that we will be back and recommend this cruise. The adult pool is the best as are the pool boys especially Ida. All the dinners were such fun and tasty...our special servers were Wayan & Ni Monde....we will facebook with them and hopefully take another cruise with them. Best cabin boy, Paskar....hard to get use to not having my bed turned down, room beautiful and bathroom always clean.
This is the 4th cruise I've been on and the best. Thanks
Great seperation of children and adults
Great even with the interior cabin
Wonderful, especially Latin nights
must be good since we were never bothered
Loved all the choices
New Orleans, Louisiana
Try Destiny Restaurant on Bourbon St. Miss Gwen is great
Key West, Florida
Don't miss the Tree Bar's bloody mary' changing
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island Tony Macaroni's is a must. Denise, Sam & Tony are now family.
Enjoyed other stops much more

Breakfast in the dinning room is the best and helped me stay on my plan....lost 1.2 pounds and didn't suffer at all. Buffets can get me in trouble.