Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Could have been better

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

This was my 30th cruise, I have cruised on many lines and several times on Carnival, I'm a gold member but unfortunately the experiences on Carnival the last few times are not drawing me back for another try. Most everything was adequite but I really expect a little more from a cruise. I have seen the quality of service and food go down over the past few years, I guess that is what happens when you started cruising 20 plus years ago.