Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful cruise but has its problems

Sail Date: March 27, 2011

Stay away from room 8448 if you want to enjoy your sleep, rather than be disturbed by the noise from the dining area above. Our steward (Adwison) and waiter (Savo) were the two best people on the cruise. Absolutely the best service. We have also met most senior staff and these people are doing their best to provide safety, great food and entertainment. Outstanding captain. Smoking areas could be revisited, with posted no smoking signs. Tons of food, drinks expensive. The Carnival management could also revisit the photos purchasing options. The photos are extremely expensive and by the end of the cruise I think tens of thousands of photographs are wasted and recycled. One option would be to ask guests to collect or their photos and more you have the better the price you get. Total waste otherwise! Overall good experience and we planning our next trip

Pros: Lots of attractions, great staff (mostly)

Cons: Smoking and noise in our room

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Big ship, very clean, but smoking areas really bothered me.
Remember that deck 8 is below dining and general public areas. Can get noisy and annoying.
Could make the casino odds a little bit better :-)
You will never get hungry on this ship.
Outstanding work by stewards, maintenance staff, waiters. These people work all the time with smiles on their faces. I don;t know how they do it but made our trip very enjoyable. I guess a few things with some young managers that think they are the most important bothered me. Overall great service.
Our three children never were bored. Figure it out....
Liked Atlantis, but after 20 years in Australia, that place did not make a "wow" effect on me.
Don't Miss: Atlantis is a must to see.
Key West, Florida
I think Key West was the best our of all places. The history is amazing and the local people outstanding.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Nothing special at all. If you plan to spend the day at the beach, visit Radisson Resort. $20.00 per person will get you the use of all amenities for the whole day. Excellent atmosphere.