Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

EASTERN CARRIBEAN

Sail Date: March 27, 2011

The ports of call were very interesting, and the overall trip was great. I was somewhat dissapointed in the numer of shows each evening, and in the fact that the audience seating for the shows was too crowded and limited.
The crew was great, except for constantly pushing alcholic drinks. Overall, though, I would recommend this cruise.

Pros: Good food; great weather; great crew; easy debarkation.

Cons: Crew was pushy on trying to make you buy alcohoic drinks; merchandise for sale on board was high-priced; the iced tea tasted like instant tea; there was a long, long walk in Nassau to reach the port; there were not very many shows, and what few there were were over-crowded.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

The catamaren snorkling trip was very good, but took almost 2 hours longer than stated, and caused me to miss seeing the Atlantis aquariuim.
Don't Miss: My friends on the trip said Atlantis was very good, but the longer-than-expected snoirkling trip caused me to miss seeing Atlantis.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The shopping center and beach visit across the street from the shopping center took all my time in Freeport, and I would recommend these 2 activities.,
Key West, Florida
The trolly tour of Key West was very interesting, with the privilege of getting off and on at different stops.