Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent Service at all times

Sail Date: November 28, 2010

The people working in the ship were always very attentfull. Respect was the upmost and the zeal to keep the ship so cleam and always ready. Exceptional service and thank you for your great ship.

Pros: Clean VERY Clean

Cons: Booking of the cruise.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

They changed me to a diffrent statesroom. I was given the wrond room to begin with. The curtesy of the guest service did over and beyond to fix the errors by the booking agent.
Had problems with the ice machine several tines in the Lido deck. Overall food was graet
The very best
Superb clean service
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Dunn River Falls Excellent
Best town to cruise with a jeep. Excellent beaches
Don't Miss: Food
George Town, Grand Cayman
Snorkling and sting ray the best. The waters of the cayman the best I have seen in 23 countries I have visited.
Don't Miss: Jump in the water