Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was a great experience

Sail Date: November 28, 2010

I have travelled on different Carnival ships, but this one was great. The people who attended the ship was remarkable friendly and polite. The ship itself was very clean, and service was high class, clean towels, clean rooms, everything was great. The dining facility was also wonderful, but I ate most of my dinner in the restaurant (Monet). This place had the most friendly waiters and servers and they cater to your needs. The food was fantastic and the "SHOW TIME" was great.......... WOW........ The entertainment, during my cruise we had a band from Trinidad and Tobago, what fantastic music. In fact, I just adore them and follow their schedule performances at the ship. The Latino band was also great and the shows and comedy, in fact all the entertainment was great. I will definitely travel on this ship.

Pros: The beautiful weather

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Montego Bay, Jamaica
Wonderful island, food was great
Don't Miss: The beach