Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

This Cruise is a MUST!!

Sail Date: August 23, 2009

We recently embarked upon our first cruise and headed to the Western Caribbean aboard the Carnival Conquest. Oh my goodness, what a fantastic trip. The ship was amazing. We chose a cabin with a balcony and it was worth every penny. Waking up to the sunrise across the beautiful ocean and watching the sunset with a glass of wine on your own private balcony is priceless. The amenities on the ship were endless - I was exhausted just reading about everything you could see, do and participate in. The staff were all fantastic without exception and there wasn't anything they couldn't do for you. The choice of food was remarkable, we ate in every restaurant from the buffet to the elite "Point Supper Club" and we were never disappointed. Jamaica was our first stop - don't be put off by the organized chaos at the port - the Jamaicans are very vivacious! We chose horse riding at the Braco Estate - how many people can say they have ridden bare back in the Caribbean? Next stop was Grand Cayman where Stingray City is a must see and finally Cozumel where we enjoyed Paradise Beach and some parasailing. My main advice would be to try to find out where everything is on the ship as soon as you can so you don't waste time walking between the forward and the aft looking for where you want to be! Take advantage of the wine package if you enjoy a bottle of wine with your dinner and look over the itinerary they prepare for you daily to make the most of what's on offer. I highly recommend this cruise and all it has to offer - thank you Carnival!

Pros: Visiting different countries and never having to lug my suitcase with me!

Cons: I can't think of a con!

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Clean, beautiful and expensive!!
Don't Miss: Stingray City
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Braco Estate Horse Riding - fabulous!!
We enjoyed paradise beach - make sure you have change for the cab drivers!!