Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Exceeded all Expectations

Sail Date: August 23, 2009

The ship was cleaner and nicer than I expected. We bought a cheap cabin and it was really nice (small but nice). The public areas were expansive and again clean.

Pros: The sit-down dining food and service were really spectacular

Cons: The Stage shows were pretty lame

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

really nice
Probably the best feature of the cruise. My waiter was great and the food was top notch. I did not expect that level of quality
Our attendant did a great job - could not ask for better.
Truly nice people.
We spent a lot of time in the casino listening to the band and dancing the night away - they were 4 really talented people. All of the lounge shows were really great! We were not too impressed with the stage shows - but we are pretty jaded at this point from traveling the world.
We went to Talume - this was really great. We shopped and had a great time. I'd go back there in a minute.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Shopping is the attraction here. There is not much to see. We should have stayed right in the downtown area - it was great.
Don't Miss: Jimmy Buffet's place was fun
Montego Bay, Jamaica
I don't like Jamaica. However the tour was good, the bus was nice and driver did a fine job.