Exceeded all Expectations

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Conquest

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: August 23, 2009

Ship: Carnival Conquest

Review Summary

The ship was cleaner and nicer than I expected. We bought a cheap cabin and it was really nice (small but nice). The public areas were expansive and again clean.

Ship Experiences

Probably the best feature of the cruise. My waiter was great and the food was top notch. I did not expect that level of quality

We spent a lot of time in the casino listening to the band and dancing the night away - they were 4 really talented people. All of the lounge shows were really great! We were not too impressed with the stage shows - but we are pretty jaded at this point from traveling the world.

Truly nice people.

really nice

Our attendant did a great job - could not ask for better.

Ports Of Call

Montego Bay, Jamaica

I don't like Jamaica. However the tour was good, the bus was nice and driver did a fine job.

George Town, Grand Cayman

Shopping is the attraction here. There is not much to see. We should have stayed right in the downtown area - it was great.
Don't Miss: Jimmy Buffet's place was fun

We went to Talume - this was really great. We shopped and had a great time. I'd go back there in a minute.

Pros: The sit-down dining food and service were really spectacular

Cons: The Stage shows were pretty lame

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!