Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My cruise to jamaica,cayman,cozumel

Sail Date: August 23, 2009

I have nothing bad to say . It was my first cruise and it exceeded my expectations. I would definitley cruise again with carnival. I think carnival should consider the gratuity amount placed on the sail and sign cards when you have a couple. My husband and I are one so 70.00 for the both of us to me was reasonable. I think 140.00 just for gratuity set aside in addition to gratuities each time you order a acholic beverage is a bit much.

Pros: The most was the way the stewards kept my room clean and the hospitality on the ship

Cons: The tips that are reserved was 140.00 alone for my husband and me and then they still add gratuity to each thing you order.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!