Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Breeze - so much to do and experience

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

Overall we had a great time.   The service was great and so was the food.  We really enjoyed the comedy shows in the Limelight Lounge and the shows in the Ovation Theatre. Unfortunately, we had 2 days of rain during our time in Cozumel and Grand Cayman which was a bummer.   There were times we felt lost because it had been 13 years since our last cruise.

I thought not having windows in the cabin would bother me but it was actually good not having windows in there. I got to see all the water I wanted to.

I recommend walking around the ship to explore. There is so much you don't know about until you walk around and explore.