Food ... not happy...

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Breeze

On the night I was to go to be best dress up night.. I could not find anything that would fit. So I didn't go.. Next night I was able to get back into my clothes.. Everything had to much salt...but the famous hamburger was horrible and that is when I blew up.. too much watering down.. Half and Half tasted like watered down milk... I don't like milk in my coffee. So I had to just water down the coffee with water .. was very strong.. that was ok...

I did Zippy line.. it was better then great. Gave them a 10... on a best of 5.. the men that took care of us was the greatest.. I got over heated and they took the best of care of me..

I was told the night I didn't go.. the staff was short and they had a horrible diner that night.. the one guy that dance from our table (waiter) was the best.. the man that took care of my room..hung up all the clothes that I couldn't ware and left on my bed..

Took us forever to get off the ship... Had to many things to carry out.. so I had just the big bag taken down.. so that may be on me..

I loved having the balcony.. but that may be only a one time thing.. I would rather go twice a year then just one time.. or even more if I could get good deals for that month. ??? you know.. fill up the empty space.. I am now thinking about the WPB cruise.. 1 day ... two nights.. If I can't get good deals anymore.. that is what I may start doing... we will see.. thanks for your great help.. loved the lady that helped me .. NLR

PS >>I was widowed over a year ago..but I always or mostly have gone by my self..last two times I went was with a friend who just got married about 3 yrs ago.. we worked together and go to the same church.. 90% of the times I went.. I went with me, myself, and I...

Was good I have photo's that could be very good.. even the cabin.. but have to get help to upload them on my newest computer..

Don't put someone from a cabin in the front ..to eat at the back of the ship..