Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Carnival Breeze November 2015

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

My first cruise. Went to Western Cartibean. Loved it. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean everything was kept on the ship. There were always workers cleaning. The dining room staff worked so hard to please us. The food was great. The staff was very friendly. Always something to do. Matt, the cruise director, was great. Very witty. It rained two days but even so our vacation was great. Would like to go maybe in the spring next time, hopefully less rain.

Cruise Photos

Cabin size was great. We reserved guaranteed ocean view and got a deluxe ocean view cabin with two bathrooms, one had a bathtub only one had a toilet. It was great for getting ready. Also had a couch, three closets, drawers and cabinet on each side of bed.But the only decks with ocean view cabins are decks 1 & 2 which I didn't know beforehand. Kind of freaked me out how close we seemed to the water but I did get used to it. It was quiet but far from all activities. Sometimes elevators so full we took the stairs. Our calf muscles got a workout.
Went much smoother and quicker than I had expected.
Everything was kept very clean. I like that the ship was not that old.
Unfortunately rained for Cayman Islands and Cozumel
Activities for all ages.
Children's Programs No kids in our group.
Lots to choose from. Sometimes wanted to see two different ones but we're playing at the same time. Sometimes were at times we were eating but can't have everything.
Sorry can't remember the names but the dining staff worked hard to please us all.
Food was great. Tried foods I had never eaten before. Very organized.Dining staff were friendly and eager to please. We chose 6:00 reservations for dining but sometimes we wished we had picked 8:00 as sometimes we ate lunch late because of our daily activities. We also stayed up later than usual.

I would like to try a balcony room next time so we won't be so far from all activities , not so close to the bottom of ship and not so close to the water.

1 Comment