We had a wonderful cruise

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Caribbean Princess

10 Night Panama Canal With Costa Rica & Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 01, 2020

Ship: Caribbean Princess

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: D424

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

We travel with friends and as usual had a great time we had several excursions and learned a lot it was eye opening. We saw a lot of critters foreign to us it was amazing. The people we came into contact with were warm and welcoming. On the ship with the medallion we could see where our friends were, that made it super convenient. The ship always had several options of things to do so we were always busy. I also enjoyed the stores, most prices were reasonable. We all had a good time.

Embarkation

A few understandable hiccups left a few hours late. I won’t hold it against them

Ship experiences

The dining areas were clean and elegant, the food was as always above expectations.

My interests were more in the shows and the casino. I had great luck in the casino. We went also to several shows. The Voice @ Sea was fun the musical and comedy shows are my favorite. Duke has been on a few. of the cruises I have been and he is so entertaining. This cruise we had the addition of DuVall Gamble he is wonderful, he is multi-talented he can sing, dance he a great speaker and funny as heck. Great, plus he almost keeps Duke in line. Lol

Always had great service. The servers seemed to remember what drinks we had, which is amazing with the amount of people being served. We had great conversations with the staff learning where they were from and about their families we made new friends.

The ship was very glamorous and clean and staff were always cleaning. First Class!!

Our cabin steward was on top of cleaning our room, we would leave for while and every time our room was made up and toiletries were replaced immediately. I often wondered how he knew we left. Although I only met him a few times he was friendly and helpful.

Ship tip

Don’t worry about the small stuff have fun.

Ports of call