problems on princess

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

12 Night British Isles (London Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 24, 2016
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: E507

Ocean view room had no fold out couch like all the other cruises i have been on.

with 3 in the room that was a disappointment since I could not at 78 climb onto the upper  bunk so I slept on the flour the first night until they got me a roll away bed which was far from adequate but worked better than the flour for the cruise.

For the most part the food at the buffet lacked the variety that I was used to on other cruises. The best part of the cruise were the tours.

no fold out couch for 3rd person