Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Great vacation!!

Sail Date: April 10, 2016

Cabin: 620

My vacation was so fun and all went smoothly and was busy with activities all the time.  Food was great and lots of choices. Our dinning server was excellent and always had a smile.  Our room was an inside but had plenty of room for storage for two people.  Ship needs lot of work as carpet was stained in our room and tile in bathroom needed replaced.  Ship had lot of activities for all ages.  The movies were good and the theater shows were also enjoyable.  The crew on the ship were very friendly and willing to help with any questions that needed answering.  Meet so many nice people and will look forward to my next Princess cruise in 2017.

Room was big enough for two people with plenty of storage. Carpet was very stained and needed to have more color in the room. Beds were a tab harder than I liked but that is just my opinion as some said the beds were fine.
Fast and no problems at all.
Ship needed updating. Carpet needed replacing as lots of stains.

The Caribbean Princess was a fun ship but needed updating in all areas. It was clean and staff was very helpful. All Princess ship are the same in design so easy to find everything. Do wish they would have a little more fun activities in the mornings. I would recommend this ship.

1 Comment