One Star ONLY given because of 2 Great Crew members

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

14 Night Caribbean Adventurer (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 06, 2016
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: A514

This was the worst cruise ship we've ever been aboard. Thank goodness the Staff were kind and courteous, and the food was good. We had to leave the ship in Nassau because my daughter and I became so violently ill from the airborne fecal matter contaminating our room. The Bathroom Vent had not been opened the first few days and our commode broke on Tuesday. Fortunately the horrid smell wasn't obvious immediately but when it hit 2.5 days out to sea - it was nauseating!! What a nightmare!!

HOWEVER: Major Kudos to Senior Officer Cara Lee Winter and Stephen (?) at the front desk - I think both of these individuals were from South Africa...and their kindness, courtesy and manners are the sole reason I've given this cruise One Star. They should be highly commended for their honesty and great customer service!

I was unable to get my walker comfortably through the main door to our room. Poor design. And the area became contaminated with airborne fecal matter when it was realized the Bathroom vent had not been opened and our commode broke. Simply dreadful conditions. We had to leave the ship in Nassau due to illness from the contamination. And it was as a tiny room for a Stateroom.

We missed 2 of our 4 Ports of Call. Specifically- Key West and Princess Cays