Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Not as good as the other two Princess cruises I've taken

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

The menus seemed less inspired and the food quality didn't measure up to my two previous Princess cruises.  Encountered a few rude crewmembers, but overall the crew was great.  The cabin steward, MaryAnn, is probably the best steward I've had on a cruise.

It was an interior cabin. I didn't like that after I booked the cabin, Princess put balcony cabins on sale for less than I paid for an airless interior cabin.
Had difficulties using Express Disembarkation due to two screaming crewmembers telling us to go sit in a lounge and wait even though we were using the Express Disembarkation.
When the Norovirus broke out, the crew stepped up the cleaning procedures. Not only did they clean the tables in the dining rooms, but also the chairs.
Good but not as good as previous cruises with Princess.

The Anytime Dining was so popular that we always had to wait for a table. Don't know why they continue the traditional seating.