Good but a few hiccups

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2015
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: A329

Overall I was pleased but one crew member was not honest and that colored my opinion of an overall positive experience, even with a outbreak of stomach illness, over 100 passengers getting sick.

I liked more than I didn't but others were more critical

Actually all were very good and Alma in the dining area was great. The ships store liaison was not honest so that was a negative.

Very nice, great service and water pressure and temperature were great.

Do your research if to want to do shore excursions and especially if you are interested in buying jewelry and/or art.