Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good but a few hiccups

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

Overall I was pleased but one crew member was not honest and that colored my opinion of an overall positive experience, even with a outbreak of stomach illness, over 100 passengers getting sick.

Very nice, great service and water pressure and temperature were great.
I liked more than I didn't but others were more critical
Actually all were very good and Alma in the dining area was great. The ships store liaison was not honest so that was a negative.

Do your research if to want to do shore excursions and especially if you are interested in buying jewelry and/or art.