Average Cruise

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2015
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: C603

We had a lot of fun on this cruise but compared to another Princess cruise, this one was just average.  Average food, and there was some issues with the staff.  I expect more from Princess!  The room was amazing and was kept very clean.  I was just a little disappointed in the food, it seemed to be the same food every day, not much variety, and there were a few staff members that were not friendly.  I would do more Princess cruises, just not sure I would do Caribbean Princess again.

Average, no variety

Our Steward was amazing! Some of the restaurant and other staff was not friendly at all.

AWESOME!!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!