Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Average Cruise

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

We had a lot of fun on this cruise but compared to another Princess cruise, this one was just average.  Average food, and there was some issues with the staff.  I expect more from Princess!  The room was amazing and was kept very clean.  I was just a little disappointed in the food, it seemed to be the same food every day, not much variety, and there were a few staff members that were not friendly.  I would do more Princess cruises, just not sure I would do Caribbean Princess again.

We missed two ports being sick with Norovirus.
Our Steward was amazing! Some of the restaurant and other staff was not friendly at all.
Average, no variety