Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not treated like a Princess

Sail Date: June 02, 2009

ship was nice and well kept - but crew was terrible. I was badly injured and they were terrible to me. Took them 45 minutes to reach me when injured and were very rude. Had to order cereal for room service every morning - when going to buffet they would not even help me with my tray, etc. just dumped me in my stateroom!

Pros: The Sanctuary

Cons: Crew - rude

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.

VERY rude and unaccomodating...VERY
buffets were lousy
Almost non-existant
typical state room
San Juan, Puerto Rico
OK - El Yunque Forest was nice
Don't Miss: El Yunque
Grand Turk Island
Beach where ship docks is lousy (all coral) - take a taxi to another area - beautiful
Don't Miss: Duty Free shops - have $10 area just like they offer the night before on cruise - but noone knocking you over like on ship
Royal Naval Dockyard, West End, Bermuda
Love Bermuda
Don't Miss: Horseshoe beach - go discover coves!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas