Not treated like a Princess

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 02, 2009
ship was nice and well kept - but crew was terrible. I was badly injured and they were terrible to me. Took them 45 minutes to reach me when injured and were very rude. Had to order cereal for room service every morning - when going to buffet they would not even help me with my tray, etc. just dumped me in my stateroom!

buffets were lousy

Almost non-existant

VERY rude and unaccomodating...VERY

typical state room
OK - El Yunque Forest was nice
Don't Miss: El Yunque
Beach where ship docks is lousy (all coral) - take a taxi to another area - beautiful
Don't Miss: Duty Free shops - have $10 area just like they offer the night before on cruise - but noone knocking you over like on ship
Always a pleasure
Don't Miss: Meagans Bay and Sapphire Beach
Love Bermuda
Don't Miss: Horseshoe beach - go discover coves!

Pros: The Sanctuary

Cons: Crew - rude

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.