Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Great Vacation

Sail Date: August 06, 2008

In January I cruised on royal carribean and as of right now I feel it blows this Carribean Princess ship out of the water. Granted, due to the fact that the Royal Carribean ship was newer maybe I should not compare. The layout of the ship was much easier and nicer than the carribean princess. and the cruise staff although they were good on princess, Royal Carribean was much more foward in making sure you had a good time. Overall the crew on royal carribean were more informative in giving opions on food, shows and even things to do in port. They would recommend certain things and were way more friendly. Big pluses on the Carribean Princess was the pizza and burger place open from 11am to 12 am and the movie under the stars which played movies all day and night on the big screen. Getting on and off the boat was much easier and smoother on Royal Carribean as well. Plus no towel animals waiting in my room for me. Although it was not a horrible trip I will be going back and staying with Royal Carribean for now.

Pros: Visiting Grand Turk

Cons: The way the ship was run

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.

My room attendant was great and kept the room spotless
San Juan, Puerto Rico
too much time spent here
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
not enough time spent here
Hamilton, Bermuda
Not enough time spent here
Grand Turk Island
Awesome, wish we had more time here