Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not Impressed

Sail Date: June 22, 2008

There were a lot of activities to participate in on the ship. Night shows were very good, but need to get there at least 45min get a good seat. The other cruisers were not as nice as excepted. We lost a lot of time at Bermuda, which was by far the nicest island we visited. That was very disappointing. Not a party boat, which i liked, but a lot of kids. The pool was always packed and it was near impossible to find two chairs together at the pool.

Pros: Food was good. Bermuda was beautiful.

Cons: Never had a table to eat at during lunch. Not enough time at Bermuda (4hours).

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

The room was a nice size and balcony great. Bathroom was very small. I wasn't happy that our lotion was open and half empty, a paper tube of conditioner was already open and we did not have a fresh role of toilet paper when we arrived.
The cruise directors were extremely nice and pleasant. The waiters were somewhat rude and didn't have any patients. Example, I was speaking to someone at dinner and the waiter opened the menu and stuck it 2 inches from my face between myself and my friend.
Dinner food was great, but service was really slow. Expect dinner to take 2 hours.
Many activities and good shows.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Beautiful scenory, but driving through town it looked like a "ghetto". A lot of stores to buy jewlery and watches from. Not a big discount, but no tax.
Grand Turk Island
Margaritaville has a pool with a swim up bar that is free to enjoy, but the drinks are pricey. The beach was filled with seaweed and there was no space to lay out a towel.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville
Royal Naval Dockyard, West End, Bermuda
Everything was nice about this place. The people, the view, the beach, the houses, the drive through town. I was highly disappointed to only be there for 4 hours. We got to spend 1 hour at the beach and had to head back to the boat.
Don't Miss: Horseshoe bay beach
San Juan, Puerto Rico
A run down lower manhattan. A bunch of little shops and bars.
Don't Miss: the little soveigner shop along the water that has $1.25 beers.