Good Smooth time to relax

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Brilliance of the Seas
14 Night Transatlantic Westbound (Barcelona To Tampa)
Sail Date: October 17, 2016
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

I always enjoy a smooth Atlantic crossing and even when the ocean is rough.  It gives me great peace to be in the such a beautiful place.

The food quality was lacking yet I did enjoy the very good Indian dishes on this ship.

My server in the Main dining room had a bad attitude that made me stop going to my table.

The only negative was the ship crew working in the passage way late at night and very early in the morning, talking too much over their radios.