Brilliance of the seas

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Mediterranean Venice (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 07, 2016
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

I love the layout of the ship. It is set up perfectly. I love that they out of the spa and the location of the thermal room and steam rooms. I love the atrium, I think it's beautiful. However the whole ship needs a complete overhaul. The carpeting needs replaced all the banisters are worn, and The bathrooms on the entire ship me to be redone. They all have a horrible smell. I felt the food was adequate but not superior. They don't offer lobster anymore as part of their menu, you must now pay extra for it. I thought the food quality has gone downhill from when I've taken this Cruise before. I thought the itinerary was perfect and the way they scheduled it was perfect. I thought the staff was quite friendly and unhelpful. No one went out of their way to make us feel welcome or comfortable or like we were even on vacation. I may have to look into taking a different cruise line in the future, Which is too bad because royal Caribbean used to be my favorite

The bathrooms smelled horrific. And are way too small