Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A fun cruise on the River Styx

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

As a first time cruiser celebrating our first wedding anniversary, this was a great way to break into this type of vacation. A few pointers though (that I will make sure to check into before we book again...Make sure you don't book on a majority-elderly cruise. We had our toes run over several times by Hoover-rounds and most of these people were just down right mean. I am almost 40 years old and have been a Registered Nurse for for over 10 years, so I know how to handle this population at work, but to have to deal with this on a 6 day trip?! I don't know what would be worst, College Kids on spring break or hanging out in God's waiting room.

On the upside: The staff was phenomenal, the drink package was worth every penny, and I would definitely travel Royal Caribbean again

A great cabin and our steward, Bobby, was awesome! He paid such attention to the little things, like seeing a bottle of wine on our counter and bringing/leaving wine glasses for us without us asking to...or recommending the sushi restaurant when we were tired of eating in the dining hall.
We looked into some of the on board activities before our cruise and none of them were offered during our seemed that the entire lineup was designed for 80+ age group
The Sushi Restaurant is awesome!!!
Tampa, Florida
Key West, Florida
Not impressed with Cozumel at all but I would give it another chance considering the crowd we were surrounded by