RC does not disappoint! Brilliance of the Seas is an excellent ship! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 24, 2015

This is our 6th sailing on Brilliance of the Seas.  Living in FL it is so conveniently located in Tampa.  Embarkation and disembarkation was quick.  The fastest and most organized embarkation and disembarkation on a cruise line I have experienced.  This stateroom attendants and entire RC staff caters to your every need.  You feel so important.  As a smaller class of ship you can feel the family atmosphere of the cruise employees.  I highly recommend this ship as well as this cruise line.  I only sail on Royal Caribbean.  They do not disappoint and I will be back again and again.

If you can manage it- get a balcony. It is worth it. But if you are not planning to be in your room much then I would settle for an oceanview. Be kind to your stateroom attendant. They work long hours and it is a hard job. I usually tip a little $ everyday and/or leave a small candy. It makes a difference to them. Gratuities are most likely included in your cruise itinerary but I always give them something extra daily and at the end of the cruise I write my stateroom attendant a small thank you note and give extra tip. Most people on the ship come from third world counties and what little they do receive goes a long way for their families. They are humble people and are thankful for everything....even a simple hello and conversation asking about their families means the world to them. Be kind to them and everyone on the ship.