Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Brilliance of the Seas

Sail Date: December 24, 2015

I went on a Christmas cruise and was a bit disappointed with the decorations on the ship.  I have been on several cruises and overall I found the activities schedule very lean and overall disappointing.  My dining experience on the ship was average at best.  I enjoyed the meals in the dining room but was disappointed with both the speciality restaurants and the buffet.  What I found most upsetting was the limited availability of food on the ship after 9:30pm.

I was very happy with the state room accommodations.
I found the activities schedule to be light. There were several times throughout the cruise that I found myself with nothing to do. I used to a much more robust activities schedule when I cruise.
It was difficult to get food after 9pm on the ship. The Park Cafe was limited and disappointing. Room service was slow and food was just ok.