Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Time On A Royal Carribian Cruise Experience

Sail Date: December 20, 2014

Over all the experience was good, however some things I didn't  made the top of the list for me....for instance only one eatery open after 10pm, which didn't have that many choices for snacks and long lines to wait in. Open Dinning with the causal dress was great, but most of  the time tables were not available due to the  parties before dishes were still on the tables after the parties had departed the dinning area, sometimes I ended up cleaning my own area to eat. Then reservations for dinning which half the dinning area was empty, further  being nickel and dimed for meal items, when from my experience on other cruise lines the basic cost of your formal dress/causal dinning was included in the initial cruise cost, I just found that to be rather nagging having to pay for meal items beyond the initial cruise cost. The Captain's Event that was held in the Centrum, I think it should have be held in the theater would have been a bit more classier. The big screen T.V.  vice broadcasting fish swimming, maybe a continue broadcasting of prior events that took place on ship or shore...letting folks see what they might have missed..Overall like I said it was a pretty good cruise but it could have been better...last the Salsa Salsa Margarita  Shore Exertion was the best event of the entire cruise enjoyed every minute of it!!!

The open dinning could have been better, the food was great but the sitting area didn't always have setting available
the entire crew in Izumi Dinning they made you feel like royality
Nice and easy and StarQuest on the deck 13 we had the great time dancing to the music, bravo to the DJ
Bingo good for the old soul had a great time there too
Salsa Salsa Margirita the best thing going
nice stateroom, more that what I expected...really we could have stayed there the entire time and been ok.
sight see

After hours when walking near the pool be aware of the deck it very slippery, and on the top deck on the back side on windy days/nights don't wear hats because the ocean winds will take them away from you...