Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Adult Oriented

Sail Date: April 21, 2014

Love, love, love this ship!  I have only been on around 10 cruises (Carnival & Royal Caribbean only) and this ship was the best!  The solarium was just what we oriented.  I am sure that they adjust the entertainment to suit the average age on board and I really like that. Was told that this ship will be repositoioned to England after one more cruise.  I liked the ship better than the destinations.  Destinations...Key West and Cozumel were very commercialized since our last visit.  We like to see the destinations as the locals see it.

Very clean!
Waitstaff very friendly...hostess was not.
Clean clean clean!
Waitstaff and stateroom Staff were excellent!! Cruise Director was great!
Children's Programs NA
Tampa, Florida
Key West, Florida
Too commercialized.
Too commercialized.

Choose your deck chair by 10:00 and sit there or you will not get one all day!