Awesome Time!

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 21, 2014
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

We had a great time on Brillance of the Seas! The excursions to Cozumel and Key West were Super Fun! There is a lot to do both on land and on the beach. The entertainment on the ship was very good.  There was alot to do every night but most things ended by midnight unless you were to go to the dance club or the casino.  I was very surprised how relaxed the dress code had gotten since our cruise two years ago on Royal caribbean.  It was very casual!  Formal night had lots of cocktail dresses and quite a few gowns.  The other evenings were very relaxed.  I  experienced both Chops Grille and Giovanni's Restaurant and I loved them both.  The food was very good and the atmosphere was very nice.  Especially loved the dim lights and candles in Giovanni's. My husband an I had a large balcony room which we enjoyed having breakfast on several mornings.  Also it was very a nice size for two people with decent closet and drawer space.

The Food was very good!

Loved the Comedians,

Everyone very accomodating!

Nice for an older ship.

Needed outlet in the bathroom.

Lots of great activities. Lots of great shopping!

Can Valet Park your car or get shuttle or car service to the airport. Don't have to pre book shuttle.
Reminds me of New Orleans. So Cute! You can drink in the streets! Great little shops! Lots of bars and restaurants. Took the trolly tour which was a great way to get around and see sights!
Beautiful Beach! Lots of water sports and things to do. Great shopping! Look for deals! Diamonds International is there as well as lots of jewelers and other shopping. The water is so clear!