Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

A 10-day cruise that refreshes your soul

Sail Date: January 11, 2008

This was our 8th cruise and definitely our best to date. The ship was beautiful and the best part was it was so easy to get around on. Usually it takes the length of the cruise before I know where things are at, but this ship is arranged so efficiently that I felt comfortable after the first day! The ports of call were also very good. I was worried that 10 days with 6 days at sea might be a little much. Believe me there was always plenty to do and it was great to unwind and refresh your mind and soul.

Bette Hoesly

Pros: The ship was the most beautiful ship I had ever been on!

Cons: I really don't like formal nights but since you have other options I can take it.

Recommends Brilliance of the Seas? Yes!

Oranjestad, Aruba
We did the Best of Aruba and I would recommend that tour to anyone. It gave you a good overview of the island.
Oranjestad, Aruba
Cristobal, Panama
We took the tour to Panama City and of course, got to see the countryside along the way. It is a very diverse country and learning the history of the canal was great.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We took the tour the Best of Cayman. It was a great overview. Being able to see the sting rays was the best.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the sting rays.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Swimming with the sting rays.
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
We went to a banana plantation in Costa Rica--very interesting. We also took a canal ride and that was very enjoyable. The trip on their former public train was good as well.
Don't Miss: Banana Plantation and Canal Ride