Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Many ports, great cruise

Sail Date: September 12, 2006

The Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas was beautiful. It is the second time I've been on that particular ship. The service was excellent. Our stateroom was on the bottom level, deck 2 but was probably the most convenient when it came to getting on and off of the ship at each port. There were plenty of lounges and bars to have a quiet conversation or party with new friends. The best part of the cruise experience was the service with regards to the waiter and his assistant at dinner and the statesroom person. They were terrific and willing to get us anything we needed.

Pros: the numbe rof cities I was able to see

Cons: not enough time on the excursions

Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France
I loved St. Paul de Vence. Monaco was interesting but we didn't have much time at all to enjoy Monte Carlo. I would've loved to see Nice on foot but instead we received a one hour bus ride through the city.
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
The Eternal City tour was excellent. We saw inside the Colosseum, the Vatican, Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel.
Don't Miss: Rome
Ajaccio, Corsica
The countryside is beautiful.
Tunis, Tunisia
Tunisia was fantastic. What a cute little city. Sidi Bou and Carthage were very interesting.
Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France
Tunis, Tunisia
Marseille (Provence), France
I took the city tour of Marseille. It was interesting and worth part of the morning. The afternoon was for eating and shopping. The shopping was wonderful.
Marseille (Provence), France
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Don't Miss: Rome
Ajaccio, Corsica
The countryside is beautiful.