Truly a wonderful experience

Azamara Journey Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

7 Night Amalfi Coast To Greece (Rome To Athens)
Sail Date: June 16, 2016
Ship: Azamara Journey

Having taken 4 cruises before, I have to say that Azamara cruise was unquestionably the best cruise I have been on.  The service was impeccable.  Azamara's staff was helpful, but not overly aggressive.  The ship was big enough for everything I needed, but not too big. The shows were very high caliber (better than on any other cruise).  However, what stood out is there culinary abilities.  The food on the ship was on par with many of the 5-star restaurants that I have eaten at.  I will confirm what others said, this is not a cruise for kids.  There is nothing active for them to truly do.  However, for adults, this cruise is incredible.

We got upgraded to a suite, but there was little difference between the original room and the suite. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean. The balcony was quite small.

Leave the kids at home and take someone special with you. Make sure you like to eat, and not on a diet when you step on this boat.