Incredible Ship

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Bermuda & Eastern Caribbean (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 30, 2016
Ship: Anthem of the Seas

I really enjoyed our day in Labradee, Haiti. The ship had really good shows and music events. The cabin was cleaned throughout the day. Food was good but not outstanding by any means. The crew was pleasant and helpful. There were unforeseen emergencies that happened which some what put a downer on the cruise. I did not like the mixed drinks so I stuck with wine, glass was not always properly filled. Our cruise was a full ship so I got frustrated with having to wait for everything. Royal Caribbean provided a nice cruising experience.

Clean, comfy, roomy.

Be prepared to deal with lots of people.