Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Cruise on the Anthem

Sail Date: June 30, 2016

Enjoyed the cruise although I can't say it rates as my favorite ship. It felt more like a hotel rather than a cruise. Waiting time for boarding was painless as well as getting off.

Cabins(balcony)we're roomy with lots of storage for extras such as luggage, snorkeling gear etc.

Did not receive our luggage tags.problem resolved by supervisor.
Teen program according to our grandson was excellent.
The Gift storyline was confusing.
We will Rock You was enjoyed.
.our family really looks forward to the shows. Would not consider a cruise w/o these broadway productions
Silk was my least favorite,did not care for the food and time waiting was much to long..will skip that resturant in the future. Chic,Grande, and American Grille was excellent and enjoyed by all in our party.

Was not informed that we could reserve North Star, I Fly, Trapez IN advance. Questioned about this and was told no advance reservations, just reserve after you board.,My chrildren,grandchildren was unable to experience most of them. Was able to ride the North Star