Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Wonderful Birthday on the Anthem of the Seas

Sail Date: March 07, 2016

We had good weather and a smooth sailing for the entire cruise. Every day we participated in activities whether they were onboard or at shore excursions. I swam laps in the adults only  indoor pool. There were many venues for casual and formal dining, all complimentary.

Before the cruise I made online reservations for dinners, entertainment, excursions, Ripcord, and North Star and I also downloaded the Royal iQ app. This free app can be used with the ship's wifi once you're onboard. I used it to view my daily schedule, make changes to schedules or reservations, view charges on your account, etc. No charge for using these features.

I would like to commend the Captain, crew, all staff members and performers for their professionalism and teamwork. Thank you for making this  cruise  safe, entertaining and virus free.   Big Smile

Cruise Photos

Edward Fabico did a great job of keeping the room neat and clean
Very organized
Always clean
Many different options
Friendly staff and always helpful
Great variety of foods
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Falmouth, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Excursion was expensive for what we did on the tour. All four stops had souvenir shops. Riding through the town of Coxen Hole to see where the locals live and shop was interesting.Visiting the iguana farm was also interesting but the last 2 stops to just to walk around beach resorts was a waste of a beautiful day since there was not enough time to enjoy the beach. I should have bought a day pass for a resort instead.

You need to wear laced shoes or sneakers on Ripcord.