Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 07, 2016

Cruising on the Anthem of the Seas is what you make of your vacation.  If your expectation is to relax and enjoy whatever comes your way, or if you are looking for fun and activities this ship is for you.  And for the complainers, there is no doubt you will find something that will not meet your expectations.  My husband and I had a marvelous time.  Our cabin with a balcony was excellent.  We were able to escape when quiet is all we desired.  Our maid service was superb.  The dining experience with our team of servers where ever so accommodating with a pleasant attitude.  However, the menu could use a little more variety.  After 12 days the menu was beginning to get a little mundane.  The entertainment was entertaining with the exception of "The Gift".  It was a little challenging trying to interrupt the fantasy, however the dancing was good.  All in all I believe everyone tried their very best to make our time on the ship enjoyable.  I would give my personal experience a rating of 9+.

Would like to see more jazz bands.
The menu need more of a variety. During the 12 days the menu was getting a little mundane.

It is wise to book all dining and shows prior to boarding. It will eliminate waiting. We were fortunate our Travel Agent made all arrangement, which made for a smooth transaction.
Book shore excursion prior to boarding. It is easier to cancel then reserving while on ship.